Our Customers

With research showing that, on average, athletes and coaches recall only 30% of performance correctly, PASS provides a vital role for our clients. Performance analysis helps with the remaining 70% by evaluating the facts and providing coaches with high quality, reliable feedback that they use to improve team performance.

Here are some people we are currently working with:

ilkley-rfc harrogate-rugby england-rugbyleeds-beckett leeds-uni red-devils

    Got a question?